Over the last few months, I’ve received a lot of requests regarding hair diaries and planners. I created one over the holidays and launched it a few weeks ago.
A hair diary is a great tool to have in your arsenal especially when you’re transitioning or newly natural.
Benefits of a Hair Diary and Planner
- You can keep track of the products you’re using so you can quickly identify what isn’t working and eliminate or replace it with more of what works.
- You’re more likely to succeed on a natural hair or transitioning journey if you keep track of what you’re doing via a hair diary and planner.
- You will hold yourself accountable if you maintain your hair care activities via the journal.
- If you’re a product junkie, you should definitely have a hair diary and planner. It will help you budget better on which products are best to spend your money on.
- If you and your daughter (s) are natural, this could be a fun activity for both of you on your natural hair journey.
You can create the hair diary and planner yourself but you don’t have to. You can download it for free right here.
The great thing about this hair diary and planner is it isn’t just about hair. It also includes sections for meal tracking (great way to use it in conjunction with 95 Foods for Healthy Hair Care and Growth), exercises and areas to take notes.
You can keep track of it on your computer or print it out and update the info from week to week.
The hair diary and planner is available free as part of my expanding resource library. Just enter your details HERE to get started.
I will be adding more freebies every few months so you definitely want to get on the list. If you have any questions after downloading or think the diary and planner are missing something, let me know and I’ll see how to include it.