I was working on an article for the best blow dryer for curly hair but decided to put that on hold to discuss two hair dryers that are currently the bee’s knees for all hair types.
I will discuss these hair dryers in separate articles starting with RevAir Hair Dryer.
This article will be covering the science behind RevAir Hair Dryer, pros and cons of RevAir Hair Dryer, the price point and whether you should buy it or not.
Before you jump into the article though, I’d like to invite you to join the best mailing list for access to the free resource library.
This growing healthy hair care resource library currently includes:-
- 95 Foods for Healthy Hair Care & Growth
- Hair Diary and Planner
- 6 Uncommon Natural Oils to include in Your Regimen
- Discounts on the Healthy Hair Care Series
I admit the first time I saw a demo video of RevAir Hair Dryer a long time ago, I was skeptical.
It looked like a convoluted vacuum cleaner that would suck your hair right off your head.
However, in recent times I’ve discovered this isn’t the case at all and in fact, this might be one of the best hair dryers for natural hair.
RevAir Hair Dryer
Heat is one of the biggest enemies of natural hair so when it comes to choosing a hair dryer for curly hair, you should look for a hair dryer that gets the job done ASAP with minimal heat.
Is that possible? It would seem so with the new innovative RevAir Hair Dryer.
With the slogan, “Blow Your Mind, Not Your Hair,” the company behind RevAir Hair Dryer markets the product as the world’s first and only reverse hair dryer.
So what’s a reverse hair dryer then? It’s a hair dryer that uses a combination of reverse-air (suction) to achieve straight hair.
It does this with lesser heat and three times faster than conventional hair dryers.
The tension eliminates the need to use a hairbrush, which causes friction. It’s also supposed to make hair less frizzy.
RevAir Hair Dryer on Curly Hair
Below are a few videos of ladies with curly hair trying out the RevAir Hair Dryer for the first time:-
Pros of RevAir Hair Dryer
- The RevAir Hair Dryer is a 2 in 1 device. It dries your hair and straightens it at the same time whereas conventionally, you would have to blow dry first then use a flat iron if you want super straight results.
- The reverse air is supposed to move heat in the natural direction of cuticles thereby smoothing hair instead of causing frizz as a blow dryer might.
- RevAir Hair Dryer uses half the wattage of a conventional hair dryer yet dries and straightens three times faster.
- You don’t need a brush to achieve results. Blow drying hair while also handling a round or paddle brush can be exhausting.
- The hair dryer has several heat settings so you can adjust the level of heat intensity according to your preferences.
- You can dry large sections of hair at a time without compromising results. That’s crazy convenience right there.
Below is a graphic from the company with more information about the benefits of RevAir Hair Dryer:-
Cons of RevAir Hair Dryer
- The price is a whopper. You need to say a prayer to the saints as you whip out your debit card for this one.
- The RevAir Hair Dryer is a bulky device and won’t be convenient to travel with. It will also take up a lot of space on your beauty shelves.
- If you want bone straight hair, type 4 ladies may have to run a flat iron through after hair drying.
RevAir Hair Dryer Reviews
Most of the reviews of RevAir Hair Dryer that I’ve come across are all positive and extoll its benefits.
You can view comprehensive reviews about RevAir Hair Dryer on Amazon HERE.
RevAir Hair Dryer Price
The RevHair Hair Dryer current price is a bit crazy. It’s so crazy that payment plans are available to purchase it.
It brings to mind another hair straightening device that went as high as $780 when it was first launched – Dafni Hair Straightening Brush.
The same brush now retails for a more reasonable price. If you can wait it out, I would recommend that.
However, if you simply must have the RevAir Reverse Hair Dryer now, you can grab yours HERE. It currently only ships to the US.
Have you tried the RevAir Reverse Hair Dryer yet? Share your experience in the comments section.
Upcoming review – Dyson Hair Dryer.
Abi delved into the world of hair care after suffering from a bout of severe hair loss. She is the founder of Healthy Natural Hair Products & Natural Oils for Hair and Health, as well as the writer of the Healthy Hair Care Series. She is also the creator of the A – Z Blueprint for Turning Your Passion into Viable Income. Read more…