The Detroit Natural Hair Expo (DNHE) will be held this weekend from August 11 – 12 at the Cobo Center, 1 Washington Blvd. Detroit, Michigan. If you would like your event to be listed in our events directory, submit via the link at the bottom of this article.
Detroit Natural Hair Expo 2018
In its second year, the Detroit Natural Hair Expo (DNHE) 2018 is presented by The Mane Choice, one of the most popular brands of natural hair care products with some of their most popular products including:-
- The Mane Choice Tropical Moringa Oil and Honey Daily Moisturizer and Sealing Cream
- The Mane Choice Green Tea & Carrot Deep Strengthening & Restorative Mask Treatment
- The Mane Choice Hair Growth Oil
- The Mane Choice Easy On The Curls Detangling & Hydration Shampoo
- The Mane Choice Easy On The Curls Detangling & Hydration Conditioner
- The Mane Choice Doesn’t Get Much Butter Than This Daily Hair Dressing
The Mane Choice, founded by Courtney Adeleye, will be sponsoring several more natural hair events in 2018. You can find out more about all these events HERE.
The Detroit Natural Hair Expo (DNHE) is one of the biggest natural hair events in the Midwest region and brings together over 1,000 naturalists across USA & Canada. This year’s event will feature over 40 vendors including:-
- Koils by Nature
- Honey Baby Naturals
- Mielle Organics
- Uncle Funky’s Daughter
- EverButter LLC
- Original Moxie
Swag bag sponsors include Palmer’s, tgin, Jessicurl, Jane Carter Solution, Uncle Funky’s Daughter & Original Moxie.
Detroit Natural Hair Expo (DNHE) 2018 also includes workshops and panel discussions such as Look & Learn Braiding Workshop, #DefyAllOdds Mind, Body, & Hair Workshop, “Curl Catastrophe” Workshop and Beauty in Being Workshop. See the full range of workshops HERE.
The expo also includes a brunch, which will be held at the Bagley Mansion, Detroit, Michigan.
Detroit Natural Hair Expo 2018 Timetable
- August 11, Expo, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- August 12, Brunch, 11:30 am – 02:30 pm
There are no minimum age requirements and tickets start from $5 all the way up to $35. You can find out more about the event and buy tickets HERE.
If you would like to have your event featured or listed on Healthy Natural Hair Products, please submit information HERE.