Natural hair events are a great way to meet, interact, and engage with other naturalistas.
You can make new friends and share tips and tricks at natural hair events.
Additonally, there are interactive workshops, seminars, discussion groups and panels, demos, discounts, freebies, and much more.
This post contains all the natural hair events taking place all around the world in 2018. Click any event to be taken to the event page.
The list will be updated as I receive more information. If you would like your natural hair event added to the list, please fill in the details HERE.
Natural Hair Events and Festivals 2018
- Natural Hair Camp Curls, July 6 – 7, Cape Town, South Africa
- My Natural Hair Story, July 28, Cape Town, South Africa
- A Sit At Our Table, July 28, Pretoria, South Africa
- New Orleans Natural Hair Expo, July 7 – 8, Lousiana, USA
- Natural Hair Fest Chicago, July 14 – 15, Chicago, USA
- Naturals in the City Hair & Wellness Expo, July 15, Memphis, Tenessee, USA
- Curlfest, July 21, Brooklyn, NY, USA
- Afrolicious Hair Expo, August 5, Dallas, Texas, USA
- ‘Nati Naturalistas Roc Those Locs!, August 11, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
- Detroit Natural Hair Expo, August 11 – 12, Detroit, Michigan, USA
- 16th Happily Natural Day, August 25, Richmond, Virginia, USA
- Naturally Me, August 25, Los Angeles, California, USA
- Corporate Curlies Brunch, August, 18, Birmingham, UK
- Shades of Beauty Live, Agust 24 – 25, London, UK
Photo Credit – Naturalista Expo 2017
Natural Hair & Beauty Expo, September 8, Windhoek, Namibia
- 6th Annual Naturalista Expo, September 15, College Park, Maryland, USA
- Fabulously Unique Natural Hair & Beauty Expo, September 15, Tampa, Florida, USA
- New Jersey Natural Hair & Beauty Expo, September 15, New Jersey, USA
- Midwest MIND, Body & Beauty Expo, September 28 – 30, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
- 24th Annual International Locks Conference Natural Hair, Wholistic Health, and Beauty Expo, October 6 – 7, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Armed Forces Natural Hair and Health EXPO, October 29, Killeen, Texas, USA
- Natural Hair Industry Convention, Nov 10 – 11, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Baton Rouge Natural Hair Expo, November 10, Los Angeles, USA
- Annual Natural Hair Pageant for Girls, Nov 24, Washington, DC, USA
If you would like your natural hair event added to the list, please fill in the details HERE.
You can also include a promotional flyer, which will be added to the Natural Hair News Pinterest board.
Pinterest image dimensions should be at least 1000 px x 1500 px.
Abi is a curly hair expert, researcher, product tester, and author of the highly-rated Healthy Hair Care Series. She is also the founder of Ade Ori Hair Care, Healthy Natural Hair Products, and Natural Oils for Hair & Beauty. HNHP has strict editorial standards and ensures all the information on Healthy Natural Hair Products is the best for natural hair care. Learn more about our Editorial Policies
This post may contain affiliate links which means we will make a small commission if you purchase through those links. Read full disclosure HERE.