I hope you’re enjoying the holidays and you’ve signed up for the New Year beauty giveaway worth over $200 HERE.
I’m doing a series over the next few weeks of best conditioners for natural hair. I will be writing a review of each conditioner per post so you can see all the pros and cons in one place.
I think this is better than just doing a round-up of all the conditioners and provides more in-depth information so you can make better conditioner choices.
I will still be doing rounds up but individual reviews will take precedence over those.
I’m starting the best conditioners for natural hair series with the popular Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner.
Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner Review
Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner first came to my notice a few years ago when I was looking for a great daily conditioner.
Back then, I lived outside North America and a lot of popular products for curly hair were very hard to come by locally.
Thankfully, I was able to utilise Amazon’s Global Shipping service to order 2 bottles at a great rate.
Trader Joe’s partnered with an upscale boutique to create this conditioner. It was designed to rejuvenate the senses as it clarifies scalp and conditions the hair.
Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner contains certified organic botanical ingredients and is cruelty-free (the product was not tested on animals).
How to Use Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner
You can use Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner as a daily conditioner for a few minutes after shampooing.
Even though Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner is a daily conditioner, it is intense enough to work as a deep conditioner.
Tip – Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner works very well when diluted slightly with rose water or distilled water.
What I loved About Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner
- The slip is amazing. This is one of the things we expect from our conditioners and deep conditioners. Your fingers are all you need to work this conditioner through your hair and detangle.
- The smell was awesome. It’s pleasant without overpowering and just leaves you with a great feeling.
- The conditioner contains 3 ingredients that provide a relaxing and therapeutic effect on the senses when activated with heat – tea tree oil, eucalyptus and peppermint.
- Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner detangles the hair. From the first application, you can feel your hair start to respond positively.
- You don’t need a lot of product. Even if your hair eats up conditioner, you still don’t need a lot. You can even dilute it a little bit. This means the standard bottle can go a long way. More bang for your buck.
- Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner leaves my hair soft and very moisturised.
- The price is very pocket-friendly. The standard bottle is 16 oz and retails for less than $15.
- Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner is versatile. It can be used as a co-wash conditioner as well as a deep conditioner.
- Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner is suitable for all hair types especially curlier hair.
What I Hated About Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner
Nada. There was nothing to hate on. If you’ve tried it and can think of something to hate about it, please share in the comments section.
Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner Ingredients
Water, tea tree, peppermint oil, eucalyptus oil, nettle oil, thyme oil, birch leaf oil, chamomile oil, clary, coltsfoot leaf, yarrow oil, mallow, horsetail oil, soybean protein, cetyl alcohol, vitamin e, trace minerals, citric acid, sodium hydroxymethyl glycinate, grapeseed.
I’ve been rocking it for ages and will rock it as long as it’s available and they don’t mess with the formula.
Seriously, if you’ve never tried Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner, your hair is missing out on a lot. Get on it ASAP.
Where to Buy Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner?
Each bottle comes in 16 oz and retails for less than $15 providing great value for money.
Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner also has an accompanying shampoo but I haven’t included it in this review because I’ve never used it.
However, it has a lot of good reviews. You can check out some of these reviews HERE.
Have you tried Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner? Share your thoughts in the comments section.
Don’t forget to sign up for updates and double entries into our quarterly giveaways HERE.
Next upcoming review – Giovanni Smooth As Silk Moisture Conditioner.
Abi delved into the world of hair care after suffering from a bout of severe hair loss. She is the founder of Healthy Natural Hair Products & Natural Oils for Hair and Health, as well as the writer of the Healthy Hair Care Series. She is also the creator of the The Self-Empowerment Network Portal. Read more…