What is Hair Porosity and How Can You Tell Your Porosity Level covered the different types of hair porosity and how to identify the porosity level of your hair.
I recommend checking that out before going through this post.
The link opens in a new window so you won’t lose this page and can come back to it anytime.
Signs of Low Porosity Hair
If you’re reading this article, you’re probably wondering what the best products for low porosity hair are.
I got you covered with a very comprehensive list below.
You may already be trying some or you’re looking for new recommendations you can mix and match into your regimen.
Low porosity hair has a hard time letting moisture in so you should do things that will really open up your cuticles.
Stir clear of protein-heavy products, focus on light natural oils, use lightweight products, don’t layer on too many products, use heat, and clarify your hair every few weeks.
57 Best Products for Low Porosity Hair
Best Shampoos for Low Porosity Hair
- As I Am Curl Clarity Shampoo
- Carol’s Daughter Lisa’s Hair Elixir Shampoo
- Eden BodyWorks Peppermint Tea Tree Shampoo
- Eden BodyWorks Coconut Shea All Natural Shampoo
- Essations Tea Tree Solutions Dry and Itchy Scalp Shampoo
- Kinky Curly Come Clean Moisturizing Shampoo
- Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Jamaican Black Castor & Murumuru Oils Pure Clarifying Shampoo with ACV
- Mielle Babassu Conditioning Shampoo
- Mixed Chicks Gentle Clarifying Shampoo
- Morrocanoil Clarifying Shampoo
- Naked by Essations Detox Clarifying Shampoo
- TGIN Moisture Rich Sulfate-Free Shampoo
- Ouidad Water Works Clarifying Shampoo
- Klorane Shampoo with Chamomile
Best Conditioners, Deep Conditioners & Stylers for Low Porosity Hair
- Arvazallia Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask and Deep Conditioner
- Beautiful Textures Moisture Butter Whipped Curl Crème
- As I Am Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner
- Alikay Naturals Avocado Moisture Repairing Mask
- Carol’s Daughter Almond Milk Daily Damage Repair Ultra Nourishing Hair Mask
- Curl Junkie Beauticurls Argan and Olive Oil Daily Hair Conditioner
- Curlsmith Double Cream Deep Quencher
- DevaCurl One Condition
- Essations Tea Tree Solutions Dry and Itchy Scalp Conditioner
- Giovanni 50/50 Balanced Hair Moisturizer Conditioner
- It’s a 10 Haircare Miracle Deep Conditioner Plus Keratin
- Jessicurl Deep Conditioning Treatment
- Kinky Curly Knot Today
- Kreyol Essence Haitian Black Castor Oil Deep Conditioning Hair Mask
- Living Proof Restore Conditioner
- Maple Holistics Silk 18 Conditioner
- Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrasource Conditioning Balm
- Mielle Babassu Oil Mint Deep Conditioner
- Mielle Mongongo Oil Hydrating Conditioner
- MyHoneyChild Coconut Hair Milk
- Ouidad Curl Immersion Triple Treat Deep Conditioner
- Oyin Handmade Honey Hemp Conditioner
- Oyin Handmade What The Hemp Deep Moisture Mask
- Pattern Intensive Conditioner for Tight Textures
- SheaMoisture Coconut and Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie
- Tigi Bed Head Moisture Maniac Conditioner
- TGIN Triple Moisture Replenishing Conditioner
- TGIN Honey Miracle Hair Mask
- Trader Joe’s Balanced Moisturizing Nourish Spa Conditioner
- Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner with Peppermint & Eucalyptus
- Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner
- Curls Heavy Whipped Cream
- Camile Rose Naturals Coconut Water Style Setter
- SheaMoisture Low Porosity Protein Free Conditioner
Best Leave-in Conditioners for Low Porosity Hair
- Alikay Naturals Lemongrass Leave-In Conditioner
- As I Am Classic Leave-in Conditioner
- Aphogee Curlific Moisture Rich Leave-In
- Camille Rose Naturals Curl Love Moisture Milk
- Camille Rose Naturals Honey Hydrate Leave-in Hair Conditioner
- Eden BodyWorks Coconut and Shea Leave-in
- Jane Carter Solutions Revitalizing Leave-In Conditioner
- Karen’s Body Beautiful Hair Blossom Moisture Mist
- Kinky Curly Knot Today
Best Natural Oils for Low Porosity Hair
Other Helpful Products for Low Porosity Hair
Where to Buy Products for Low Porosity Hair?
You can get most of the products on Amazon HERE. For international naturalistas, you can buy most of the products via the following channels:-
- Amazon Global Shipping – ships to over 100 countries
- iHerb.com – ships all over the world
- Sizzelle – ships to West African countries
- Beautifphic – ships to most countries in Africa
You can also check the Black-Owned Business Directory. Some of the companies offer international shipping.
What is Hair Porosity and How Can You Tell Your Porosity Level went into details about the best hair care regimen for low porosity hair.
There’s nothing bad about having low porosity hair.
With continued hair education, care, and patience, you will learn the best way to care for low porosity hair.